This policy includes Florida's Best Termite & Pest Control and affiliate sites.
The abuse and misuse of e-mail is a serious problem. Florida's Best Termite & Pest Control will not tolerate spam.
Definition of UCE (Unsolicited Commercial E-mail), or SPAM:
* The bulk UCE, promotional material, or other forms of solicitation sent via e-mail that advertise any IP address belonging to Florida's Best Termite & Pest Control or any URL (domain) that is linked to www.bestnotent.info, www.fbtpc.com, www.fbtpc.info, www.floridas-best-termite-pest-control.com, www.notent.biz, www.notent.co, www.notent.info, www.notenting.com, www.originalnotent.biz or other web sites owned or operated by Syndicate Success Marketing Entity, LLC
* Unsolicited postings to newsgroups advertising any IP or URL linked to www.notenting.com or other web sites owned or operated by Florida's Best Termite & Pest Control.
* The use of web pages set up on ISPs that allow SPAM (also known as "ghost sites") that directly or indirectly reference customers to domains or IP addresses linked by www.notenting.com or other web sites owned or operated by Florida's Best Termite & Pest Control.
* Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to facilitate a means to SPAM.
* Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the true origin of the message.
For further information on mail abuse, please visit http://www.ftc.gov/
Repercussions of SPAM:
Across the Web, it is generally accepted that SPAM is an inconsiderate and improper business practice. SPAM is not only harmful because of its negative impact on consumer attitudes toward Florida's Best Termite & Pest Control, but it can also overload Florida's Best Termite & Pest Control resources and other services.
Since it is unsolicited, users who receive SPAM often become angry and send complaints to our service providers. It can cause negative consumer attitudes and drain resources. We strive to maintain favorable business relationships in the Web community and obviously will not allow any practice that threatens these relationships.